Credit Repair – WOW, where do you start with this subject? I guess I will start with this – CREDIT IS FEEDOM! With it you can do almost anything and without it you can do almost nothing! It takes years to build, and a very short time to burn. So let’s nail down a few things as far as what builds your credit, what ruins your credit and how to fix and rebuild it. Building credit is fairly easy. It normally starts at a young age right out of high school. Especially college students, who guess what, were NEVER taught in high school about credit and how it works. How to get it and how to ruin it! How about a class on handling money, wealth accumulation, building credit and how important it is to your future? The consequences of borrowing a $1000.00, and how interest works, and how long it would take to pay back if you have a $12.00 an hour job , minus taxes and expenses of having the job? Ok let’s get to the point.
Building credit and ruining credit is very simple. You gain a higher credit score the more credit you have and paying that credit on time. You ruin your credit by borrowing money and not paying it back on the terms you borrowed it. Here are a couple things to raise, ruin or repair your credit score.
1. Pay all your credit cards and loans on time. Not always simple to do in this “Have to have it now world.”
2. Do not carry a balance OVER 50% of the credit card. If you have a credit card with a $5000.00 limit, and your balance is $5000.00, your credit score will drop. You have maxed out your borrowing power.
1. Pay late on any credit card, auto loan, mortgage loan or any institution that reports to the 3 major credit bureaus. Trans Union, Equifax and Experian.
2. Defaulting on a tax bill.
1. Find a reputable company with years of experience and knowledge in credit repair. This can be VERY difficult, but there is a way to protect yourself!
2. Check the background on the company you want to use! What are their BBB (Better Business Bureau and BCA (Business Consumer Alliance) ratings, are they bonded, how many years in business.
1. How and where to get a secured credit card.
2. Paying your daily bills on a secured credit card and showing current credit activity.
Prime National Credit Repair is A+ Rated on the BBB, AAA Rated with the BCA, Bonded for $100,000.00 with the Secretary of State and has been in business 15 years. They have the quickest turn times in the industry with its proprietary software, and offers a 100% money back guarantee! PNCR has removed late charges, charge offs, collections, repossessions, liens, judgments, foreclosures and bankruptcies. It ALL starts here- Get your FREE credit report and FREE credit analysis from one of our trained credit repair specialists.